Wednesday 9 March 2011

QR – Cure – Quizzing Realms – 288

A slightly difficult one.

02 by arkadev

This has a very Beatles-like sound to it. I want you to give me the name of the performers, and the occasion when this single was released. Listen carefully, and you’ll find several hints in the piece itself!

Happy quizzing, and have a nice life, folks!

PS: Advertisers are being solicited. And I conduct quizzes too! Here’s my recent repertoire. Drop me an email when you want a quiz to be conducted by me.

************

Just one answer, and it has got the performer correct. This is the song Superhero by Parikrama, available free for download on their official website. It was created for Microsoft, to mark the release of Visual Studio 2005 in India. Nobody got that part.

1 comment:

Post your answers here. Wait for them to be moderated, which will take a day or two to be done.