Here’s a loooooooooooong connect.
Connect these personalities. Or, more appropriately, what is common to all these real-life personalities?
Filenames have not been changed to help you out. Therefore, please give me a very specific connect.
Happy quizzing, and have a nice life, folks!
PS: Check out this new profile I have created. Currently, it has the links to all my blogs, and also my email address. Just for your future reference.
FOURTEEN replies! Great! But some of them are incomplete. The answer that I was looking for was that actors who portrayed these characters in films received the Academy Award for Best Actor!
Here’s the list, copied from the oncologist’s reply:
1. Sean Penn as Harvey Milk in Milk (2008).
2. Forest Whittaker as Idi Amin in The Last King of Scotland (2006)
3. Ben Kingley as M K Gandhi in Gandhi (1982)
4. Jamie Foxx as Ray Charles in Ray (2004)
5. Adrien Brody as Władysław Szpilman in The Pianist (2002)
6. Philip Seymour Hoffman as Truman Capote in Capote (2005).
People who got this entirely correct are sid, partha - the oncologist with a heart, Jagdish, shivajyoti, Karthike Ramesh, Movin, pritfloyd, Srikanth, and Sunny Lyngdoh. I got the 14th answer from Girish, but that was after I had published the replies. So I am not considering it.