Sunday 19 September 2010

QR – Cure – Quizzing Realms – 135

A dry question. And an extremely simple one at that. So no googling please!

- “I admire your courage, Miss…”

- “Trench. Sylvia Trench. I admire your luck, Mister…”

Give me the next three words spoken in the dialogue, please.

Hint: This was the first time they were spoken on the big screen.

Happy quizzing, and have a nice life, folks!

PS: After posting my last question, I have posted two new articles on my other blog. Care to take a look?

**********************

Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Yes, the next words were the firs time when someone said the words ‘Bond! James Bond!’ on the film screen! doing the honours, of course, was Sean Connery in Dr No.

And speaking of him, here’s something I came across on the net recently. Hope you guys like it….

sean

15 comments:

  1. bond, james bond.....from the 1st James bond movie "Dr.No"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bond, James Bond.

    Girish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bond. James Bond.
    - Sean Connery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bond, James Bond... :P

    do check out.. http://quizinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, too easy...

    "Bond. James Bond" ;) in Dr.No

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bond. James Bond.

    www.qbitmesra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post your answers here. Wait for them to be moderated, which will take a day or two to be done.