Tuesday 16 March 2010

The reason behind the nomenclature

Many may wonder why I chose to name my blog the way I did, and not as ‘Actions and Implementations’, which sounds more proactive and ‘happening’. After all, aren’t aims, aspirations and intentions all in one’s mind, and make no impact unless translated into action?

Well, for one, this may not be my first blog, but I am still pretty new to it. Therefore, I chose the title more on a whim. And then, when I got thinking, I realised that actions may tell the WORLD who I am, but my aims and intentions tell ME who I really am. That way, I am foremost trying to be true to myself before I let that truth out on the world.

100_2378 

I hope this photograph, taken by yours truly and utterly out of context here, brings a smile to your face as the cogs in your brain creak into action.

 

Have a nice life, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your answers here. Wait for them to be moderated, which will take a day or two to be done.