A connect, again.
3. Sorry for the bad resolution.
Happy quizzing, and have a nice life, folks!
PS: It was 2.1 degrees here yesterday! If, for some reason, I can’t post my quizzes anymore, I think you can guess what has happened to me!
Looks like this one was a toughie too! Two answers, and only Partho da got it correct! It’s obviously Govinda, the actor, and here’s why:
1. His nickname Chi Chi means little finger in Punjabi.
2. Dancing became his obsession after viewing Saturday Night Fever, the virtue which he exploited early in his film career.
3. The name of Govinda's daughter is Narmada Ahuja. (That is the logo of Narmada Bachao Andolan. Related to the river, not the daughter. ;) )
4. He is a member of Indian National Congress and he won the Lok Sabha elections on Congress's ticket.
5. After he quit active politics the election to his Lok Sabha constituency of North Mumbai was won by Sanjay Nirupam (Congress).